Interested in joining?
Contact Jenny Moore at email@example.com to learn how you can get involved.
Older Adult Services Collaborative
How it works:
- Step 1: Choose a Training Provider – Be sure to tell your Training Provider you want to be a part of the Nursing Assistant TPM Program!
- Step 2: Register for a Nursing Assistant Training Program.
Once you register for a Nursing Assistant Training…
- Step 3: Sign a Student Agreement to show commitment to your training and future employer.
- Step 4: Pick a preferred employer and set up an interview – as a TPM Participant, you can interview with multiple employers to see which one fits your scheduling needs the best.
After your interview…
- Receive a job offer and ACCEPT!
- Finish your Nursing Assistant Training and pass your Nursing Assistant Test.
- Get to work!
The Older Adult Services TPM Team
More about the OAS TPM Collaborative
Interested in becoming a part of a new employer collaborative?
We are in search of Minnesota businesses that are looking for an effective approach to solving their most critical talent shortages. Please provide your information below, and we will be in touch!