What is Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Process?
The TPM Process utilizes these 6 key strategies:
The TPM Approach:
- Prioritizes alignment between education and workforce systems
- Creates shared value for students and workers, education and training providers, and employers
- Shifts employers into the driver’s seat to proactively lead partnerships with talent providers
- Equips business with the practical tools necessary to build an effective talent supply chain
- Provides a systematic framework flexible enough to be pursued as its own initiative or to enhance the employer role in an existing initiative
These strategies drive effective solutions throughout the talent pipeline, delivering value to talent providers, businesses, and Minnesota’s workforce.
Meet the TPM Practitioners
RealTime Talent has contracted Cecilia Stanton Adams from Stanton Adams and the Diversity Institute to further the expansion of Talent Pipeline Management in Minnesota. As a fully trained and certified TPM practitioner, Cecilia will continue to work with industry and business leaders, facilitating employer collaboratives starting in 2022. Cecilia brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in corporate and non-profit settings with a lens toward Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Cecilia is supported by Olivia Heusinkveld, the TPM Project Manager for new collaboratives in Minnesota.
Interested in becoming a part of a new employer collaborative?
We are in search of Minnesota businesses that are looking for an effective approach to solving their most critical talent shortages. Please provide your information below, and we will be in touch!